New In-Game Content
Capsule Machines Added
Custom Capsule Machine Units Added
- New Mission!
- Scenario Mission - Winds of Jaburo
- Training Channel is now merged with Beginner's Channel. Some Co-op missions may be set at Very Easy.
- Auto Join System:
- Start Matches with the Auto Join Button below the unit view from Game Room or My Room.
- You can choose between PVP General Match and Death Match.
- The Battle will begin with Pilots who have similar Ladder scores.
- Auto Join will not be working for Expert Pilots who try to join from the Beginner Channel.
- Ladder System:
- Ladder Points can only be acquired from Auto Join Battles
- Ladder Points increases when winning in battle, and decreases when loosing.
- If your enemy team has more Ladder Points than your team, more Ladder Points will be gained when winning the battle and less Ladder Points will be deducted when losing.
- However, if your enemy team has less Ladder Points than your team, less ladder points will be gained when winning and more points will be deducted when losing the battle.
- Unit Combination System:
- "Unit Combination" System had been added to the Factory
- Combine 2 or more of the same units to gain additional bonuses!
- 4 types of bonuses can be earned when you combine 2 of the same units together.
- The four bonuses are:
- Unit EXP Increase
- Unit Repair Cost Decrease
- Parts Reset Cost Decrease
- Item Drop Rate Increase
- These bonuses will be gained randomly, as well as their amount.
- Cool Badge can be earned on your unit depending on the number of combinations and amount of bonuses received.
- Rental Units cannot be used for combination
- Custom Parts upgraded in Factory.
Package Items/In-game shop
Rare Capsule Hammers
- The rare capsule event for Hi Nu Gundam and Byarlant Custom is still continuing. Flash sales are now on the weekends, so spend your points then.
Lose 1 Win 1!!
- Gain the following daily:
- 5 wins & 5 Loses
- Daily Prize: 10 Rare Capsule Hammers + 10 Rare Capsules
- NOTE: EXP Includes PvP, Missions and Clan Battles.
- Event Date: April 9th - April 30th
- Prize Date: The following weekday
For more events, check out the sdgo.ogplanet website.
Massive update for SDGO!!!! It's to commemorate Gundam's 35th Anniversary, but the anniversary was a while back, but oh well! We still need TONS more skill and unit pages to be created.
--The Gelgoog with a Mustache (Have Questions? I'm here to help.) 18:37, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Not sure where to start?
If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.