|Unit Type||Long Range Combat|
|Faction 1||Londo Bell|
|Faction 2||E.F.S.F. (U.C. 0093)|
|Shield Beam Cannon|
|1||Long||Fast||Knocks down. Penetrates.|
Immobile while firing.
|Beam Rifle: High Output|
Each funnel shoots twice per attack.
|Beam Sabre/Large Beam Sabre|||
|∞||Melee||∞||4 hits to knockdown. Dual wielding.|
|Needs to be added.|
|Fin Funnels Docked||
Fin Funnel Barrier Deployed
Used in Blueprint of:
- ↑ In Fin Funnel Barrier Mode, Nu Gundam will be immune to ranged beam attacks. This includes funnel-type weaponry.
- ↑ You may only change to Fin Funnel Barrier Mode when you have full ammo on your Fin Funnels.
- ↑ After Nu Gundam (Double Fin Funnel Type)'s Fin Funnels return they will hover at Nu's side and attack any opponent close by, while it can still use other weapons.
- ↑ Fin Funnels cannot be destroyed after being launched, unlike other remote weapons.
- ↑ Returned Fin Funnels will auto-attack enemy units or projectiles near Nu Gundam (Double Fin Funnel Type). This includes the tracer shot for Special Attack (Ranged).